2016/04/09

EunYoung Kim / Essay Proposal / Wednesday 3 4

The topic of my essay will be about the importance of traveling. I plan on introducing three major reasons as body paragraphs, with some supporting points including my own personal experience related to the topic sentences. To give a brief overview, the first reason is that traveling allows you to broaden your perspective in life. Understanding each and every culture can help break stereotypes you may have had before visiting the country. Another reason is that you can become friends with various types of people while traveling. Lastly, traveling can be therapeutic. A lot of people visit other places to relieve stress and simply relax. I will wrap up my essay in the concluding paragraph by summarizing these three main points.

No comments:

Post a Comment