2016/04/10

Yong-yoon Cho/Essay Proposal/Wednesday 11:00~12:50

My essay topic will be 'female characters in movies'. The aim of this essay is to emphasize the importance of diverse female characters. I will introduce the topic by mentioning the sex ratio of characters in movies. In body paragraph, I will explain three supporting points. First supporting point is that female characters make movies interesting. I'll give some examples. Next supporting point is a huge impact of movies on reality. I'm planning to underline that stereotyped images of women and girls can have a bad influence on children. Lastly, why are there few female characters even when almost half of the population are women and girls? Women purchase half of the movie tickets sold in US. (In Korea, women purchase more tickets than men.) In concluding paragraph, I will summarize three main points and write my own thoughts about neccessity of female characters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment