2016/04/09

Seo Seung Yeon /Writing Proposal/Wed3,4

My essay topic will be "Why going to private educational institute excessively is bad for teenager"

This essay will include three main supporting points. First is private educational institute are not

very helpful for getting a great grades. I am going to emphasis importance of self - study for

getting great grades rather than learn by others again. Next supporting point is teenager should

keep pace with speed of brain development. Teenager's brain is nothing like adult's one. It's

immature. I will argue how prerequisite learning is pointless and necessity of securing solid 8

hours of sleeping. Lastly I will assert importance of explore the world and oneself besides getting

grades. Getting good grades to go to a university is not ultimate goal. Teenagers should take time

to reflect themselves and experience world. After supporting points, I am going to write a

conclusion and wrap up the essay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment