2016/03/08

201601942

Sorry I send my self introduction to your question email. I knew it now that I had to send it to another email.

 

Hello my name is Yunsang Eom.
i'm 21 years old. My father chose this name hoping that i love helping other
 
I lke sports especially soccer and trip so i hope to go to watch a top European league epl in summer vacation. To achiere it, i'm going to have part time job hard. My hobby is watching movie and billiard. i think it is very nice to watch a movie with good people also i think it is very exciting to play billiard with friend. 
 
 I have a parent and two older sister. Our family is always fun and interesting. During this writing  i miss my family living other region
When i go to Orientation hall i  heard the explanation of Professor Jonny. i felt that professor Jonny is attractive
That is the reason for my choice.

3 comments:

  1. Yunsang Eom/Self-Introduction/Wednesday 11:00~12:50

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jiwon Jung : I also like watching epl. I'm fan of Liverpool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am also fan of Liverpool!! I love King Gerrad!!

    ReplyDelete