2016/03/06

Student and Confusing period Seung Yeon Seo/Self Introduction/wednesday 11:00 ~ 12:50

Student and Confusing period

Seo Seung Yeon

 

'Confusing', that word has explained my resent 2 years. I am Seo Seung Yeon and 21years old which means I have studied for Korean SAT 1 more years. Let me tell you the story of that confusing 2 years.

I have never decided what I want to do for living. When someone asks me what my dream job is, I have never answered with certainty and the answer changed every time. That was fine until 2years ago when I should decide what I want to major in. But that worry became worthless. Because I scored lower than my usual at the Korean SAT. I decided to study one more year to get a higher score and to contemplate about my future job. One year later, my plans didn't exactly work out as I hoped it would be. Still I couldn't get my usual score at the test and I haven't figured out what I want to do for living. But this time I had no choice but to enroll the college.

I entered HUFS and I major in EICC. Because I thought English is the fundamental capacity to succeed in something. So I expect a lot from this lecture. I want to learn couple of things which is expressing my intention in writing effectively and writing with logic. While I learn various aspects of English, there is a major goal I have to accomplish which is finding my dream job. The job makes my blood boil, when I finally find out what that job is my confusing period will be over.

1 comment:

  1. Yujin Kang : I was surprised that your introduction has been written in a real 'essay' format. I think you're already skillful at english so I have to learn a lot from you.

    And just the fact that you've studied hard for 2 years with patience, proves that you deserve to be praised. Also I think you're already spending your time meaningfully because you are seriously thinking about yourself and your life! So I hope you not to worry too much. I believe that time of reflection will pay you in the future :)

    ReplyDelete