2016/03/06

About me-Jiwon Jung/Self introduction/Wednesday 3,4

About me-Jiwon Jung/Self introduction/Wednesday 3,4
 

Hi my name is Jiwon Jung. It means a man who has lots of wisdom.

 

I'm 21 years old. There are 4 members in my family. Father, mother, me and my dog. My hobbies are playing basketball and traveling by myself. I've always been traveling with my parents but last year finally I traveled by myself. I felt free because no one interfered me.

I studied English for 2 years in Houston. 2 years in Houston made my English better and also changed me a lot. I experienced lots of things that I couldn't experience in Korea. These experiences gave me lots of dreams. To achieve my dreams, the most important ability I thought was English. I thought HUFS will be a good choice. I wanted to improve my writing skills and that's why I registered this class.

​ I hope this lecture will enhance my writing skills and I will try my best.

2 comments:

  1. First of all I am very intersted in your essay. I liked because you said your motivation clearly and why you got in the hufs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all I am very intersted in your essay. I liked because you said your motivation clearly and why you got in the hufs.

    ReplyDelete