2016/03/06

Dongwon Kang/Self-Introduction/Wednesday 11:00~12:50

Self-Introduction

 

Hello my name is Dongwon Kang. It is a great pleasure to meet you all in this lecture. 

I am 20 years old and I live in dormitory(GlobeeDorm) now. My hobbies are watching movies and TV shows, and playing computer games.

The rest of my family members currently live in Gwangju. I have one older brother who is also a HUFS student, but he has taken a year off for his military service.

I have an experience of studying abroad in Singapore for about two and a half years. Although I was young and did not really stay there for long, I could overcome the fear of speaking in English by interacting with as many locals as I could. During my childhood in Singapore, I could also learn the basics of English which eventually helped me absorb knowledges of grammar a lot easier and faster after I returned back to Korea.

 

I hope that I can enhance my writing skills and learn how to write academic essays effectively from this lecture.

2 comments:

  1. Yeoroom Lee : Hi Dongwon. Your writing style is very attractive to me. It's simple, but specific as it could be. And i could know well from this writing about your life. I hope we could improve english ability in this class together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chae Won Kim : Hi. As Yeoroom said, your writing style seems to aim 'simple'. And it cleary delivers what you want to talk about. Well, because I've never studied abroad, want to listen more about your experiences in Singpore.

    ReplyDelete