2016/03/06

About me - Yeoroom Lee/Self Introduction/wednesday 11:00 ~ 12:50

About me - Yeoroom Lee/Self-introduction/Wednesday 11:00 ~ 12:50

 

  Hi. My name is Yeoroom. It means opening a door which leads into the world

and my mother named it.

 

  I was born in 1996, and last year i got an admission to HUFS. Because I didn't

show up all of my class during summer session to retake university exam and it

failed, I retake this class to get better grade.

 

  My family are 4 members. Father, mother, 4 years older brother and me. We

lives in Gwanju - Gyeongi.

 

  About hobby, i like writing. Especially novel, but poem is also my like. Portraying

a boy or a girl and describing them walking silently in nature like calm forest, near

small river, quite church where a bell is ringing under night sky.. those are my

favorite subjects. The sentiment 'ALONE' is what I love most.

 

  And this class Prose & Paragraphs, actually i'm not good at english. Not confident,

not fluent neither. It's hard for me to listen and catch the professor's speech and

often it gets me bother myself how to express my feeling in english by right context

and grammar. Those unease feelings come to me same as last year. So I decided to

take this class to improve my english ability better and i'll try my best.

 

Thanks for reading.

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yeoroom! I think the meaning of your name is very interesting and unique. Also, writing novels and poems as a hobby sounds nice. I have never written an actual novel but would love to someday. Maybe about nature that you mentioned above as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee Eunsol: Just reading this writing, I can find you're quite emotional and sentimental person. As I know, portraying or describing something/someone is very hard task. So I think you got awesome interest!

    ReplyDelete