2016/03/06

EunYoung Kim/Self-Introduction/Wednesday 11:00~12:50

 Hello my name is EunYoung Kim and I am 21 years old.

My name essentially means 'to love, be grateful, and show kindness.'

 

 I lived in Singapore for about 4 years when I was young, and returned to Korea during fourth grade. Although I did go to a foreign language high school, there weren't that many chances to converse in English as a matter-of-fact. I love English and everything related, and hope I will improve my professional/academic writing skills by the end of the semester. Maybe even overcome a bit of stage fright as well.

 

 Introducing my personal life, my favorite hobbies include coloring or painting to calm myself down, watching either action or romantic comedy movies, and listening to various types of music depending on my mood. One funny thing about me is that when I feel gloomy I tend to listen to even more depressing songs, instead of upbeat ones. Most people I have met say they do the opposite, but maybe I just enjoy being emotional and such. Also one of the things I like to do in my free time is search up images of cute animals, especially puppies. This helps a lot on a moody and miserable day. I highly recommend baby penguins too.

4 comments:

  1. Dongwon Kang : Hello Eunyoung! I'm so delight to see someone who have been to Singapore before! I also lived in Singapore for about 2 years and I love to see the pictures and videos of cute animals(especially welsh corgi) like you.
    I hope we can share our stories about Singapore next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seung Ji Lee : Hi EunYoung! I think we are similar in that we like cute animals like puppies. I'll share you some photos if I have some time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hwa Hyeon Kim : Hi !!! I love the meaning of your name! I think it suites you very well. I want to become more intimate with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hwang Sue Min: I love watching romantic comedy movies too. I would also like to see some works made by you.

    ReplyDelete