2016/03/06

Yong-yoon Cho/Self Introduction/Wednesday 11:00~12:50

Hello, my name is Yong-yoon Cho. I was born in March 23rd, 1997.

The hyphen in my name was put by my mum when I was preparing for our first trip abroad. It's not common but I keep putting it because it feels like she's with me.

 

My hobby is watching movies in theater. It makes me concentrated on screen and sound at the same time. Sitting alone in the dark room, listening the roll of drums, I feel my heart pounding in my chest. My favorite movies are Asphalte(Macadam Stories), How To Train Your Dragon, Carol and Mad Max: Fury Road.

I am also fond of works by Van Gogh, Raoul Dufy, Guerrilla Girls and Simryn Gill. I don't think I do appreciate them properly, but still it is a pleasure to just look at them.

 

When I am anxious about something, I have tried to get out of it. Two years ago, I stuck to buying Children's books. Last year, I buried myself in collecting movie blu-rays instead of studying hard. It is still good to look at them stacked tidely on shelves, but I know it is utterly irresponsible and shameful. So I made a resolution to stop evading. My English is very poor because I didn't concentrate on studying. From now on, however, I want to try my best instead of avoiding it. I hope to improve my English enough to pride myself.

1 comment:

  1. Mun Jin Gon: I can easily read your writting because you divide paragragh well.

    ReplyDelete