2016/03/06

Yeji Oh/Self-Introduction/Wednesday 11:00~12:50

About ME

 

My name is Yeji Oh, born in December 9th, 1997, so luckily I am 20years old this year. My parents gave the name with their wish to live my life smartly and live with wisdom. So I love my name and the meaning of it. so infact, I want people to call me YEJI not my English name.

 

When I was a highschool student, I lived with my roommates in the dormitory, I loved to chat with them and other friends in the room and watch movies with them with our laptop after 11- that's the time when we come back to our room. Those are two things I love the most and which helped me to release stress. Sometimes me and my roommate went to bed after 2 in the midnight because we forgot our bedtime. I could remember the first time when I had counseling with my roommates and watch the movie 'Kingsman' with her, It was so funny and we promised each other to watch another movies together next time. And those are still what I like the most, chatting and watching movies with my friends!

 

Also, I like reading novels and listening to music. I don't care with the genres, but I don't like novels with sad endings which make me feel blue, and songs which are too quiet like classic because they makes me feel sleepy. In fact, among uncountable songs, I like songs with story and with good lyrics. And also, I like to read my friends' books talk about it-It may sounds boring but it is quite fun if you do with your friends-. But telling the truth, I didn't read books for long time so I have to try more.

 

There are four members in my family. I have one older sister, and parents.Because me and my sister are both university students, we are not anymore highschool student so we feel sense of responsibility with what we said and what we did, One thing a bit special with us is that we are identical twins, So, parents, my sister and me, there are four members in my family. and we live in Suwon now, I was born in Ansan, and I went to elementary school in Hwasun, middle school in Suwon, highschool in Dongtan, and I am an university student in Seoul now. So, I went and going to school in all different cities. I think this is a bit unusual and special thing for me. Last of all, I registered this class, Prose and Paragraphs, to improve my English writing skills. I hope I can be good at and be confident with my writing skill.

 

Thank you for reading.

3 comments:

  1. Yujin Kang : It's so nice that you like your name and feel proud of it! And your memories in highschool are all so much in common with me!!

    I like your writing because it's so detailed that I could know about you very well. I think we can be a good friend since we have a lot in common :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yong-yoon Cho : Hello. I used to spend study hall sessions watching British dramas with my friend. It wasn't that helpful but, as you wrote, it really helped me release stress.
    I like songs with good lyrics, too. Have you heard the song Small Bump by Ed Sheeran?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue Min Hwang: I like the way you organized it.It is very specific with all the necessary elements. I also found a lot of things which are in common with me. I also have a older sister and my hobby also is reading books. I hope that we get along well in the future too!

    ReplyDelete