2016/03/05

Yujin Kang/Self-Introduction/Wednesday 34


Hello, my name is Yujin Kang. I'm 20 years old and I live in Incheon.

My name 'Yujin' means to live a life with a soft-heart. 

There are 4 members in my family. My father is a quite man and he usually likes to stay in home.

My mother looks quite, but actually she is quite the opposite. And I resemble her a lot.

 

I like listening to music. I always listen to music when I go somewhere,

andI I like almost every genres except too noisy one such as heavy metal.

Taylor Swift is a singer I like the most. I love her music absolutely, but that is not the only reason I like her.

I became a fan of her a few years ago because I was very impressed by her way of thinking, and attitude toward fans.

My hobby is playing the piano. I'm not that good at playing it since I quit it when I enter middle school.

But I still play it often. It helps me to get rid of stress and makes me feel comfortable.

In highschool, I felt very happy when my friends sang along with my piano playing.

 

Even though I graduated foreign language highschool and have some experiences of presenting

or debating in english in front of classmates, I still have fears of using english.

I'll try hard to get rid of this fear, and I hope to speak and write in english with confidence, though I'm not that perfect.

Also, I want to be a friend with everyone in this class and have a good time together in HUFS :)

  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yujin! This introduction helped me to get to know you better. I'm also a fan of Taylor Swift's! Glad that we have similar tastes in music. :)

    ReplyDelete