2016/03/06

Seung Ji Lee/Self-Introduction/Wednesday 11:00~12:50

  Hi. My name is Seung Ji Lee. My name implies to live strong and to overcome all the difficulties in my life. I'm 20 years old now. I'm from Pohang, Gyeongsangbuk-do. Since I live far from Seoul, now I live in HUFS dormitory.

 

  I like listening to music and traveling. I don't have specific favorite singer, but I like songs that include touching lyrics. I traveled several countries so far. I visited Thailand, Cambodia, China and Japan. And last January, I took a journey to Turkey too. As I traveled many countries so far, I could experience various cultures of each country and meeting the natives in the circumstance was an unforgettable one among those memories. This is why I like to travel all around - to experience all new things out of my daily routines.

 

  My family members are five me, parents, one older sister, and a dog. My father and sister are teachers, so they helped me a lot when I was in high school. And I have raised my dog for 9 years. He follows me a lot and makes me smile when I feel gloomy. I sometimes think that animals are better than some kinds of people because they console me without expecting anything in return.

 

  Actually, I have studied English in reading the most and there was little chance to have a conversation with foreigners. So I'm not that confident with speaking or listening English. But still I am looking forward to improve my English ability in here EICC, and also want to learn professional writing skills as well in this class. I will try my best and hope to achieve my goal.

 

2 comments:

  1. Chae Won Kim : Hi. I think your writing really fits the theme because of the various small topics. Because your paragraphs are telling different things each, I can understand who you are easily. But in my opinion, when you put various things in your writing, transition wors (like firstly, although...) can make yours more natural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minyoung Jang : I didn't know you like traveling! I think it is so wonderful to experience various and different culture.
    I hope we go to trip next time together:)

    ReplyDelete