2016/03/06

Yang-Seunghyeok/introduction of myself/wednesday3,4

 My korean name is Yang-Seung Hyeok, which means bright minister in chinese characters, my parents gave me this name from naming place. However I picked my english name, Alton. It means old town. I chose this name because i was attracred by the meaning. perhaps my name might worked on me, I prefer modern style over contemporary things.

 I usually ask people what I want to know without hesitation. It helps me access informaations and knowledge such as where I should go to get some place and why an answer of a math problem is what. However too many questions, moreover if they are personal ones and i am not close to them, make people frustrated. I am finding a compromise way so that I can keep my characteristics and i do not let people feel uncomfortable.

 I was not as active as i am now. I used to skeptical to world. It seems everything would become meaningless after i die. I met profound teachers and After they let me realize my skepticism and depession. I became positive and wondered if some great force like fate made people meet each other. I came to think we have our own reasons we should live. In my case I like study language itself. So I want to study it and do something related to it in my life. 양승혁   

3 comments:

  1. Choi Jaeyoon : I like your confident and positive attitude so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee Eunsol: I've also carefully considered about the futility and transience of life, so your last paragraph was very attractive to me. And it's good to know that you're a person who have your own philosophy.
    I won't hesitate to answer your questions when you ask!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Min young Jang : I respect that you get close to people without hesitation. And I love your name, Alton :)

    ReplyDelete