2016/03/06

Minyoung Jang / 201602898 / w:00 11:00~1:00

Hi. I expect to listen to your self-introduction and also I'm nervous that I introduce myself to everyone.

 

My name is Min-young Jang. The meaning of the name is "To be the man sparkling in the sky.". Yet I'm not sure what real meaning of my name is, I guess that "Try and achieve your dream.".

 

I like to read books. But actually... I doesn't read book that so much these days :( So I'm TRYING to enjoy reading a book as my hobby. In addition, I like to watch a movie, so I often go to theater of watch a movie at home. l ike almost all kind of movies, especially crime/thriller.

 

Because I couldn't have many experience until now, I want to do various things from now on. For example, I want to go not only domestic travel but abroad with friends. Also I want to make a lot of memories in HUFS.

 

3 comments:

  1. Yang-Seunghyeok: It reads well because one topic is in one paragrah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MunJinGon: Hi, Minyoung. I think meaning of your name is terrific! I hope you to achieve the goal to read many books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YejiOh : Hi Minyoung. Great! I could know about you and what you like. I hope you can make a lot of memories in HUFS.

    ReplyDelete