2016/03/05

Minsung Kim/About me/Wednesday 11:00~12:50

About me

 

201600404 Minsung Kim

 

My name is Minsung Kim. Minsung means to have a moderate and kind character. I am 20 years old and I am a freshman of HUFS. My father is an office worker, and my mother works at the city hall. I have one younger sister and she is a high school student. My hometown is Iksan, Jeollabuk-do. So currently I am staying at the school dormitory, globee-dorm.

I like reading webtoons provided from various websites such as daum, naver, lezhin comics. Also I like watching movies. Especially I like thriller and action but I enjoy any kinds of genre. My hobby is listening to music, and I like hip-hop. Additionally I like cute things from animals to just stuffs. Finally the reason I registered for this class is to improve my writing skills. I will try my best.

 

3 comments:

  1. Yeoroom Lee : Hi Minsung! i read your writing and it gets me know better about your family life, hometown and hobbies. Good writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choi Jaeyoon : I like thriller and action movies too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hwa Hyeon Kim : Hello Minsung! We have many things in common. My mother works at city hall . And i like watching movies and cute animals. I think we hit it off.

    ReplyDelete