2016/03/06

Jaeyoon Choi / About Me / Wednesday 11:00~12:50

My name is Choi Jaeyoon. Let me tell you about myself.

 

I like movies. I become excited when watching good movies. My favorite movie directors are Park Chan Wook and Quentin Tarantino (or Stanley Kubrick). But I like all kinds of movies regardless of the director. Recently, I am looking forward to 'Jason Bourne', my favorite action movie, and 'civil war'. (I'm team cap, by the way.) I want to be a movie translator in the future so that I can do what I love as a career.

 

I am a comic book girl. I like reading comic books and watching animations. Lately, I watched 'Zootopia' and I highly recommend it. I like voice actors too. So I am interested in studying translation in dubbed movies.

 

I am kind of introvert. I like being alone at home. I usually spend my own time doing my hobbies, such as drawing or watching movies. Especially, I really enjoy watching my favorite movies on the bed with hot cocoa by myself. I enjoy writing about the day late at night before I go to bed as well. It makes me feel relaxed and happy. But that I like being alone at home does not mean that I love being alone at home all the time. I also feel lonely sometimes. So I want to make some new friends to hang out with in this class.

 

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Yang-Seunghyeok: it was good to introduce yourself by your hobbies and likings. Readers may be curious why you like those directors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeji Oh : It's so good to see that "What you like becomes what you want to be". I hope you can make new friends, and make your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete